Covid-19 ….the continuum
WE ARE OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that we have opened the greenhouse for visits but to encourage social and safe distancing for our staff and you our customers, we are limiting the number of people allowed in at one time.
Should you wish to come into the greenhouse to view our tropical plants, annual plants and hanging baskets you are welcome. Please knock for assistance.
Anyone who should be self isolating for what ever the reason, please avoid coming. We can help you remotely.
Although we will be cleaning surfaces regularly we advise you to take your own necessary precautions and avoid handing goods unnecessarily.
You can roam our holding yard to view and decide on trees, perennials, shrubs and grasses. Advice and help can be given, should you require it.
Mulch and soil bulk orders are available to be picked up or delivery arranged.
We still continue to offer the following service should you wish:
- Pre-orders of plants and materials can be made.
- You can do this by contacting the greenhouse direct by phone or email and we will do our best to make contact with you in a timely manner.
- Contactless payment – Payment can be made over the phone using your card or e-transfer, no cash or cheques accepted.
- Contactless pickup – Pick up is arranged in our parking lot and we will get your order ready for you to collect.
- Curb-side delivery can also be arranged.
- Before accepting the plants please verify the order. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies after you or we leave.
- Copies of receipts and any additional information can be sent via email or text.
- Our staff are following proper hygiene protocols and social distancing and we ask that all visitors do also.
Please note that Everest are not offering planting services at this time.
To place an order online please email email@example.com or call our Port Elgin location 519-832-3186.
We look forward to seeing you
The Everest Team